A flared skirt that makes you want to twirl. This is a classic item that goes well with anything; a camisole, a t-shirt or you can pair it with classic white sneakers or even an ankle boots.
Material: handwoven cotton, locally sourced
Opening: 10 buttons on the center front
Details: 2 patch pocket on the front
This garment are made of Lurik; one of Indonesian traditional fabric. Lurik is a hand-woven fabric, made of cotton strands and dyed naturally. We are working with a bunch of local Lurik artisans in Central Java to create a beautiful yet conscious piece that flattering for any shapes of woman’s body.
Not sure with our fit? Find your measurement here
- This garment holds a story. It hides in every single prints, stitches, and composition. Show some love to make them beautifully last in your wardrobe.
- You can always hand wash cold with similar colors or you can put them in a gentle cycle washing machine, no bleach needed, hang to dry properly and warm iron.
- This garment was made by a group of worker in a healthy environment workshop.
- The color of each garment might appear darker or lighter, depends on your monitor display
- (Model’s measurement: height 175 cm, bust 84 cm, waist 60 cm, hips 90 cm wearing size S)
This is a pre-order item. Will be delivered on February 25th, 2018.