CHICORY BRETON BLOUSE
Inspired by the French classic Breton blouse, this chic top is going to be your go-to item. Embellished with pleats and stripes-play, this blouse brings the local content to global taste.
Material: handwoven cotton
Opening: button on the center back
Details: pleats on the cuffs
This garment is made of Lurik; one of Indonesian traditional fabric. Lurik is a hand-woven fabric, made of cotton strands and dyed naturally. We are working with a bunch of local Lurik artisans in Central Java to create a beautiful yet conscious piece that flattering for any shapes of woman’s body.
Not sure with our fit? Find your measurement here
- This garment holds a story. It hides in every single prints, stitches, and composition. Show some love to make them beautifully last in your wardrobe.
- You can always hand wash cold with similar colors or you can put them in a gentle cycle washing machine, no bleach needed, hang to dry properly and warm iron.
- This garment was made by a group of worker in a healthy environment workshop.
- The color of each garment might appear darker or lighter, depends on your monitor display
- (Model’s measurement: height 175 cm, bust 84 cm, waist 60 cm, hips 90 cm wearing size S)
This is a pre-order item. Will be delivered on February 25th, 2018.